Join us, and drive global compliance and efficiency initiatives!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 80% remotely
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will be working for our client on a groundbreaking project in the Regulatory & Compliance and War on Manual Control Book of work. You will collaborate with Operations Project Sponsors, Technology Architects, Agile Business Analysts, and Development teams to create and manage Epics, Stories, and Agile artifacts.
Your main responsibilities: supporting Business Sponsors in creating Business Cases, driving out high-level Business Requirements, and identifying project teams
- Driving the delivery of user requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring delivered functionality seamlessly fits into Customer Journeys
- Supporting the Product Owner in evolving the Product roadmap and managing the product backlog
- Delivering solutions aligning with client’s strategic visions and roadmaps
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proactive risk management and the ability to develop mitigation plans
- Expertise in Agile Engineering & DevOps practices and tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Extensive experience in analyzing and documenting business requirements for global platforms
- In-depth knowledge of platforms and processes supporting the Line of Business
- The experience of dealing with senior management, business leads, and global stakeholders
- Strong collaborative skills with excellent written and verbal communication, influence, and negotiation abilities
It is a strong plus if you have:
- A background in financial services or regulatory compliance
- Certification in Agile methodologies
- Experience with process improvement and optimization
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting tools
- Previous involvement in large-scale transformation projects
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4360