Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As an Analytics Translator, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. You will become responsible for integrating analytics capabilities in a company. You will play a key role in defining business problems that analytics can help solve, guiding technical teams in the creation of analytics-driven solutions to these problems, and embedding solutions into business operations.
Your main responsibilities: contribute to the development of divisional strategy and ensure translation and alignment during the development and monitoring of departmental strategy including objectives, targets, and initiatives
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of BI Advanced Analytics department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes, and procedures
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of BI Advanced Analytics department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Works closely with business units to identify business unit standard/approved analytical processes and analyses
- Collaborates with the business units to gather their analytical and Performance Management requirements, understands their business objectives, and develops a close working relationship with them
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 6 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Understanding the market trends and competitors’ awareness
- Understanding of analytical applications development and usage to support business decision making
- Knowledge of the operations, products, and services of banks and financial institutions
- In depth knowledge of Oracle EDW data model for Banking and financial institutions
- In-depth understanding of Enterprise Business Intelligence and Reporting principles and key components
- The technical depth to hold when discussing problem-solving approaches with data scientists. such as R or Python, and more complex algorithms
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3876