Join us, and shape the future of business solutions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely!
As an Application Developer, you will be working for our client, a global leader in the paper and packaging industry. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in maintaining and enhancing the operational health of various systems, software programs, hardware, and infrastructure, with a focus on Infor WFM (Workforce Management) time management systems and processes. Your responsibilities will encompass end-to-end management of technology supporting human resource processes and applying your expertise in human resources business processes to drive technological improvements.
Your main responsibilities: Manage and maintain technology supporting human resource processes
- Identify areas for technological enhancement in alignment with HR processes
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and develop solutions according to business requirements
- Provide production support and development for the Infor Workforce Management application
- Design, build, test, and deploy Infor WFM Time and Attendance module solutions
- Develop customizations using APIs
- Report product/core issues and coordinate for solutions
- Apply fixes/patches/upgrades from product vendors
- Handle Tier 2&3 incidents and outages
- Support time clock repair process and maintain clock inventory
- Coordinate and test related infrastructure changes
- Utilize technologies such as Infor WFM development tools, Oracle, Java, Windows, and software configuration management
- Collaborate with business analyst team members and functional team leads
- Apply strong technical knowledge of HR, time, labor, and payroll domains
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Oracle databases
- Perform additional duties as assigned
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated application development and implementation experience
- Expertise in Infor WFM 7.2 functionality, configuration, and development
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Verbal and written communication
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4273