Join us and support the application in the Banking sector!
Łódź-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As an Application Operation Engineer specializing in Payment Transactions, you will be working for our client, a dynamic international banking institution. Joining a global team, you’ll contribute to the development, maintenance, and operation of a new application focused on individual payment transactions.
Your main responsibilities: Act as a liaison between users and vendors to address requests for error corrections and enhancements
- Verify, rate, and conduct initial technical tests on vendor software solutions
- Control and monitor decentralized Java applications
- Implement change requests in the production process via CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure uninterrupted availability of systems and applications
- Provide manual intervention in automatic processes as needed
- Handle changes, incidents, and problems using ticketing systems
- Contribute to conceptual tasks involving technical solutions and process models
- Support rollouts in production
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good knowledge of Tomcat 9.0.x / Java OpenJDK
- Good knowledge of Data Integration using Kafka, MQ, Sterling File Gateway
- Good knowledge of TeamCity, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Elias, DaSi
- Good knowledge of Tivoli Workload Scheduler
- Basic knowledge of Ticketing System
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4687