Join us, and unlock new possibilities with automation!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 70% remotely!
As an Automation Engineer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution. You’ll be part of a dynamic IT environment, focusing on various automation projects such as Role Swap automation and tasks aimed at reducing manual effort.
Your main responsibilities:
- Building and setting up new development/automation tools to simplify day-to-day work and reduce toil, demonstrating a general interest in solving problems with technology
- Understanding stakeholders’ needs and converting them into technical requirements, architecting and developing suitable solutions
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Being self-driven in planning and managing assigned tasks/projects and delivering solutions as per agreement
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Fluent English
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and Control M.
- Good knowledge of Linux OS (RHEL) administration
- Proficiency in programming/scripting languages like Bash, Python, Groovy, and Java
- Hands-on experience with cluster/non-cluster environments within IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Good understanding of IBM MQ system and experience working with databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
It is a strong plus if you have:
- DevOps/SysOps background
- Working experience with log aggregation platforms like Splunk/ELK
- Understanding and preferably hands-on knowledge of microservices architecture and containerization, with deployment experience on Kubernetes or cloud platforms
- Application monitoring experience with tools like AppDynamics or similar
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Familiarity with any network monitoring tool
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4671