Design and develop modern systems covering all aspects for one of the world’s largest banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 95% remotely!
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a global agile development team that provides services in the Markets & Securities Services department. You will work on the platform that will facilitate ingestion of a broad range of Control data (from various global sources of data), will carry out Workflow on that data, and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. You will build a new Ingestion Framework, and a new UI, and integrate a Workflow utility. You will work for one of the world’s largest financial organizations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conducting current state analysis
- Translating business requirements from Product Owner into concise and clear agile technical user stories
- Collaborating with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Good understanding of Workflows, and Data-warehousing
- Data analyzing /mapping /modeling
- Establishing the BA community the program
- Working closely with the BA community, and engineering team
- Maintaining a full, and up-to-date understanding of the business & IT strategy, current practices, and system capabilities
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst in the financial industry
- Understanding of investment banking products, PnL, Market, and Credit Risk
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, with experience in working on an agile projec,t and using collaboration tools such as JIRA, and Confluence
- Solid understanding of complex IT systems landscape
- Advanced SQL & Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills
- Experience in managing projects that span change across multiple systems, and teams
- Multitasking, and Time Management Skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in technical roles in financial services
- Experience in Conduct or Regulatory
- Experience in defining interfaces, and massaging protocols
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3698
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593