Join us, and transform business requirements into strategic success!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely
As a Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution, collaborating with Operations Project Sponsors, Technology Architects, Agile Business Analysts, and Development teams. Your primary focus will be on shaping, defining, and delivering projects related to Regulatory & Compliance.
Your main responsibilities: collaborate with Business Sponsors to create Business Cases and high-level Business Requirements
- Drive the delivery of user requirements throughout the project’s life cycle up to the go-live stage
- Ensure that delivered functionality seamlessly aligns with Customer Journeys
- Support the Product Owner in evolving the Product roadmap, creating epics, and writing user stories while managing the product backlog
- Deliver solutions that align with client’s strategic visions and roadmaps
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proactive risk identification and management, with the ability to create plans to mitigate impact
- Expertise in Agile Engineering & DevOps practices and associated tools (e.g., Confluence, Jira)
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing and documenting business requirements for global platforms
- A knack for expanding knowledge of platforms and processes supporting the Line of Business
- Experience in dealing with senior management, business leads, and a wide array of global stakeholders
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with financial industry regulatory compliance
- Previous experience with global organizations or similar financial institutions
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4341