Join us, and make your mark on the digital evolution!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely
As a Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, within an Agile, DevSecOps software delivery environment. You will play a crucial role in defining requirements and collaborating with the Product Owner to ensure the delivery of robust solutions that meet customer requirements.
Your main responsibilities: defining user stories and translating business users’ requirements into technical specifications for the development team
- Delivering process improvements and clear workflows, ensuring effective communication with end-users
- Facilitating internal communication, resolving conflicts, and promoting collaboration among teams
- Managing backlogs and defining new requests in coordination with product owners, including clear and testable acceptance criteria
- Leading workshops to map workflows, gather requirements, and engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Obtaining cross-team consensus to drive progress toward project goals
- Managing scope and ensuring the prioritized product backlog aligns with customer priorities
- Handling queries and engagements from various stakeholders and teams
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst within an Agile software development team
- A minimum of 5 years working as a Business Analyst and relevant industry certification
- Strong skills in collaborative leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of Agile project practices, including burndown metrics, backlog tracking, and velocity
- Experience in defining Agile artifacts like epics, stories, and tasks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to independently manage workshops
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentation
- Expertise in delivering process flow diagrams and improvements for complex system flows
- Familiarity with various Cloud environments (e.g., Alibaba, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with ticketing tools such as Jira and ServiceNow
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Prior experience in the financial industry
- Knowledge of cybersecurity practices and requirements
- Understanding of DevSecOps principles
- Familiarity with the use of data analysis tools
- Experience with database management and SQL
- Agile certification, such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4362