Join us, and be a pioneer in driving effective digital risk management!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. In this dynamic role, you will report to the Technical Delivery Lead, contributing to an Agile, DevSecOps software delivery environment.
Your main responsibilities: define user stories and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Deliver process improvements and clear workflows with effective communication to end-users
- Facilitate internal communication, decision-making, and conflict resolution, fostering collaboration between teams
- Work with Product Owners to manage backlogs, define new requests, and establish clear and testable acceptance criteria
- Drive and manage workshops to map workflows, processes, and gather requirements from various stakeholders
- Obtain cross-team consensus to propel progress toward project goals
- Manage scope with stakeholders and ensure the prioritized product backlog aligns with customer priorities
- Handle queries and engagements from diverse stakeholders and teams
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst within an Agile Software Development team
- 5+ years of overall Business Analyst experience with relevant industry certification
- Excellent skills in collaborative leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, and continual improvement
- Knowledge of Agile project patterns and techniques, including burndown metrics and backlog tracking
- Experience defining artifacts in Agile delivery (epics, stories, tasks)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to independently drive and manage workshops
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentation
- Experience in delivering process flow diagrams and process improvements for complex system flows
- Knowledge of different Cloud environments (e.g., Alibaba, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience working with ticketing tools such as Jira and ServiceNow
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4464