Join us, and lead the charge in cyber-resilient technology solutions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely!
As a Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution operating in Poland. In collaboration with client’s Cybersecurity Assessment and Testing (CSAT) function, you will play a crucial role in the secure development optimization team within an Agile, DevSecOps software delivery environment.
Your main responsibilities: define user stories and translate business requirements into technical specifications for the development team
- Manage scope and refine the prioritized product backlog in alignment with customer priorities
- Facilitate internal communication, fostering effective collaboration between teams
- Drive and manage workshops to map workflows, processes, and gather requirements from various stakeholders
- Obtain cross-team consensus to propel progress towards goals
- Manage queries and engagements from diverse stakeholders and teams
- Deliver process improvements and clear workflows with effective end-user communications
- Demonstrate competency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentation
- Support in preparing and coordinating materials for senior management meetings/reporting
- Assist in organizing and delivering routine management meetings, including agenda, materials, and tracking actions/issues
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within an Agile software delivery team
- Good understanding of DevSecOps and its integration into the Software Development Lifecycle
- Passion for enhancing developer experience, integration, and automation of security tooling
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence
- Expertise in gathering detailed business requirements and translating them into technical specifications
- Proven experience managing scope and refining product backlog based on customer priorities
- Strong meeting facilitation skills with various stakeholders
- Capability to define and deliver management reports to meet team objectives and performance indicators
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for producing clear reports for diverse audiences
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of vulnerability identification tools within the development pipeline
- Familiarity with different Cloud environments (e.g., Alibaba, GCP, AWS, Azure)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4511