Join us, and contribute to the success of global financial services!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Business Analyst in the Customer Identification & Authentication Engineering (CIAE) department, you will be working for our client, a trusted provider of post-trade services in the financial industry. The CIAE branch plays a pivotal role in the digital customer experience domain, focusing on customer onboarding journey improvements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contribute to new system development and modifications based on high-level business requirements
- Challenge and validate internal and external client needs in collaboration with Transversal domain BA and PO
- Document detailed business requirements, produce Business Impact Analysis, and describe business processes
- Support Product Owner in writing and prioritizing Product Backlog Items (PBIs)
- Consider non-functional requirements and analyze the implications of existing application technology
- Facilitate communication between business and IT communities
- Validate solution/functional designs derived from business analysis
- Provide support during testing phases and production roll-out
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline with an IT focus
- Experience in Identification and Authentication Management (IAM)
- Involvement in full software life cycles, including leading requirements workshops and defining transition requirements
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies and the use of TFS for Agile projects
- Expertise in defining Acceptance Criteria for Epics, Features, User stories, and PBIs
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, bond issuance, multi-party workflows, settlement, and custody activities
- SQL knowledge with the ability to build queries using joins
- Preferred experience with Master Data Management (MDM)
- Excellent spoken English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Ability to read code
- Incident management and support for end users experience
- Negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to influence teams and key stakeholders
- Willingness to continuously improving software development processes
- Autonomy and eagerness to learn independently, building a strong business network and asking questions
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4537