Take part in the global digital revolution in a state-of-the-art IT Hub!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote!
As a Business Analyst you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will be a member of the Engineering Team, which is in charge of delivering process and IT system changes required by the Investment Reporting and Performance Department. The team is based in three locations (Warsaw, Chennai and Paris) and is providing its services on a global level.
Your main responsibilities: Act as a best-class Business Analyst!
- Produce estimates, cost & benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals
- Work with analysts to make improvements to current production processes
- Cooperate with various teams to analyze root cause of issues and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes
- Administer all project documentation in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage change requests
- Create and manage testing of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance
- Work on technical analysis and new solution design
- Work on successful onboarding of new clients
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in working in project-oriented environment
- Past experience with SQL and VBA
- Experience in Finance, knowledge about capital markets and securities sector
- Ability to grasp the IRP business (performance, Solvency 2, attribution)
- Proactivity and Autonomy
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Fund industry knowledge
- Experience as a Release Manager
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3606
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593