Join us, and develop the next generation of secure software solutions!
As a C++ Application Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading company specializing in secure software solutions, particularly in the field of EMV card production. Your role will involve the development of C++ applications adhering to the highest standards of security and best software development practices.
Your main responsibilities: Develop C++ applications related to EMV card production
- Program securely, following established secure coding practices and security best practices
- Conduct code security scans and implement fixes based on security recommendations
- Perform code reviews to assess code quality
- Utilize tools such as GIT/GitLab, Gerrit, Jenkins, and other CI/CD tools
- Provide ongoing support for operational issues related to the system
- Create software in line with the software development life cycle, provided requirements, technical architecture, and corporate principles
- Manage individual tasks, prioritize and plan independently, monitor progress, and report results to team members and supervisors
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT projects
- Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), with practical knowledge of tools like Jira, GIT/GitLab, Gerrit
- Proficiency in C++ programming language and STL libraries
- Familiarity with relational databases, especially ORACLE
- Advantageous knowledge of ZeroMQ and gSOAP
- Ability to independently acquire knowledge
- Knowledge of languages such as Python and PERL will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4728