Join us, and transform data challenges into opportunities for growth!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 30% remotely
As a DAO Data Delivery Standards Manager, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution that values data-driven decision-making. In this role, you will contribute to managing the DAO Delivery Standards team and ensure adherence to Group Standards and oversight of change execution risk & control requirements.
Your main responsibilities: ensure DAO’S alignment with group standards and Bank’s Change Framework through capability improvement and adherence checks
- Support the execution of DAO Risk & Control Assessments, both annually and ad-hoc as required
- Conduct control monitoring activities, including quarterly sample-based reviews
- Assist in the delivery, closure, and governance of MSIIs (Major Strategic Initiatives and Investments)
- Create governance materials tailored for a senior audience
- Communicate verbally and in writing regarding Delivery Portfolio governance
- Manage and update portfolio documentation, process documents, and information sources
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practice techniques
- Excellent technical expertise in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Experience with other project and portfolio management tools such as Clarity, Jira, MS Project, and Open Workbench
- Experience with collaboration platforms like Confluence and MS SharePoint
- The ability to establish and leverage cross-functional relationships to drive key deliverables
- Superior analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize results and connect key points across topics
- Ability to work independently, drive progress, and contribute collaboratively to the team
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Additional certifications or qualifications related to project management or data governance
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4250