Provide complex reporting solutions for one of the world’s largest banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Data Reporting Senior Developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that provides services in the Data Services department. You will be responsible for providing the highest quality services to Data and Analytics Office by delivering impactful reporting, data visualization and insight for customers. You will be working for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing, and creating effective data visualizations
- Interpreting, and analyzing data
- Performing matching, and linking across datasets
- Ensuring secure movement of data from sources to targets
- E2E delivery of assigned projects, such as developing performance KPIs, and development of data models based on multiple data sources in alignment with standards, and business requirements, including but not limited to data discovery, data cleaning and transformation, metrics calculation, data aggregation, and data validation
- Use data tools to perform data integration across different databases/systems/platforms
- Provide complex reporting solutions within the Google Cloud environment. Utilise Python, TSQL, and other technologies
- Work with stakeholders, and business partners to understand requirements, and process logic; play an active role in understanding core problem statements and help them to cooperate with all team parties engaged in the process
- Identify internal process improvements opportunities
- Identify, and manage risks, and process blockers in the area of responsibility
- Document the processes by creating road-maps, process descriptions, and other documentation
- Drive assigned projects, including facilitating discussion, and monitoring progress
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a data-related role; SQL developer, data analysis, architecture, reporting specialist, data management and/or modeling with hands-on technical experience of using associated technologies
- Advanced understanding of SQL programming, and relational database system
- Experience in the preparation of business reports, and dashboards
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Products, especially Big Query and Data Studio
- Excellent understanding of SQL programming and relational database system
- Data visualization and dashboard designs abilities
- Understanding of the Agile way of working, experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of the banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organizations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Python programming skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3705
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593