Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Data Science Specialist, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. You will become responsible for adapting at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different models and analytical solutions
Your main responsibilities: Perform the day-to-day activities of the Modelling & Data mining department and ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes, and procedures
- Work with different stakeholders to define their Business and strategy requirements and translate them into analytical and technical requirements
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data-gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes
- Develop the bank A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Conduct adequate research, analysis, and studies to leverage the necessary support and assistance to different departments and users
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3 years of Banking industry including knowledge of CRM, marketing, and strategy support
- PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Biology, Physics or a relevant quantitative science field with at least 2 years of experience in data analysis/ data science role or Master’s Degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience in a data science role
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Professional Certification
- Python / R / SAS Programming Language Certification
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage) and experience with applications
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, Digital Ocean
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3879