Join a fast-paced project to build a data ecosystem in the Microsoft cloud!
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 4 days a week
As a Data Warehouse Analyst you will be working for our Client – a nationwide modern and digital bank that uses state-of-the-art technologies in order to provide excellent services to corporate and individual customers.
Your main responsibilities : collecting user needs for the information content of data warehouse areas and reports
- Determining the content of batch interfaces of the Predictive Solutions tool with the data warehouse, analysis and implementation of the interface
- Extracting and compiling various sources of information and large data sets from complex systems to identify and analyse outliers
- Setting up process for monitoring, tracking, and trending department data
- Preparing and reporting mandated reports and analysis
- Implementing and using the analytics software and systems to support the departments goals
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good command of SQL
- Expertise in best practises, data warehouses and reporting techniques
- Knowledge of data warehouse issues
- Past experience as a data analyst in complex IT projects
- Ability to consistently interpret and assess the details for risks
- Fluent Polish
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3264
Business Link Green2Day Building