Join a Developer Team working on cutting-edge car-sharing solutions!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of a solution for one of the largest car-sharing businesses in Europe which is developing a system to support this emerging business. You will become responsible for working closely with software development and operations teams to design, deploy, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
Your main responsibilities: Implementation of the newest cloud-based solutions!
- Design, implement, and manage cloud-based infrastructure using Terraform, AWS, and GitLab
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate software deployment and testing
- Configure and maintain cloud-based SOA architecture including ECS, IAM, Cognito, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECR, CloudFront, Lambda, and others
- Develop and maintain monitoring and logging systems to ensure the high availability and performance of our applications
- Automate and optimize infrastructure and application performance and cost
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure and application deployment, configuration, and performance
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Strong experience with Terraform, AWS, and Docker
- Familiar with git and experience with CI/CD systems (GitLab preferred)
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based infrastructure and services such as IAM, Cognito, S3, and RDS
- Experience with building Docker images and container orchestration technologies such as AWS ECS (preferred)
- Good experience with monitoring and logging tools such as CloudWatch, and Grafana (ElasticSearch, and Amazon OpenSearch Service will be a plus)
- Standard scripting skills with Python or Bash
- Understanding of IP networks
- Good English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3731
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593