Design and implement corporate banking systems of the future!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working for your client, an innovation leader among Polish financial institutions, providing a full range of modern financial services for individuals and companies. The team that you will be working with is in the range of corporate banking. You will be responsible for maintaining and implementing highly available environments based on Microsoft and Linux platform.
Your main responsibilities: Structuring solutions based on containerization in a banking environment
- Administrating system that supports the Bank’s production platform
- Monitoring servers and applications, identifying and solving problems
- Automating and monitoring of activities
- Implementing new systems and applications
- Participating in implementation projects
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience with WIN Server 2012
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of components: .NET, IIS, MS SQL
- Hands-on experience with Python, Bash and Powershell
- CI/CD experience with use of GIT and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Nugget, Chocolatey or NPM
- Basic knowledge of Linux RHEL architecture and OS configuration
- Basic knowledge of network issues
- Experience with Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4588