Shape the modern world of banking for one of the largest Investment Banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, automating, and performing end to end testing of the Cybersecurity tooling platforms. You will closely collaborate with the Development teams to incorporate testing in the software development cycle and with the Service Desk team to ensure user product quality expectations are met for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing daily operations of the infrastructure supporting the global Cybersecurity Assessment and Testing solutions, including application and database servers, Kubernetes virtual machines, and cloud-based resources
- Maintaining and monitoring the logging and monitoring services needed to ensure the smooth operation of the Cybersecurity Assessment and Testing services
- Maintaining and monitoring the workflow automation tools in use
- Maintaining proper security posture of the infrastructure in use, including patching and updating of servers, analysis, and remediation of new and open vulnerabilities, and enforcement of security standards
- Implementing changes, providing post-go-live support, and ensuring that DevOps has the appropriate documentation and training needed to ensure a successful, uneventful go-live
- Providing continuous support for existing content and automation running in the live environment, ensuring fast and quality-driven bug fixes
- Ensuring tasks and sprint planning are accurate and achievable
- Acting as a Technical SME for the platforms hosting the Cybersecurity applications
- Evolving and maintaining a process for innovation, including pilots, and proofs-of-concept to assess viability before rolling out to the wider Global Cybersecurity Operations teams
- Providing SME input into new technology deployments and new features
- Collaborating with the wider Cybersecurity and IT teams to ensure that the core, underlying technological capabilities that underpin an effective and efficient operational response to current and anticipated threats and trends remain fit for purpose and aligned with the global Cyber structure and requirements
- Working with SMEs for other Cyber tools and third parties to provide a stable environment
- Writing technical documents to support the delivered code
- Proposing new technologies and techniques to quickly and comprehensively identify vulnerable infrastructure and platforms in the environment
- Collaborating with stakeholders at various levels across Cybersecurity and other IT teams, to develop solutions that protect the organization
- Assisting with training and development of colleagues in areas of specialization
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps role within an agile delivery environment
- Experience working with:
- Designing and building highly scalable and resilient platforms and applications
- Third-party cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud, and GCP
- Virtualization, secrets management, automation, and scheduling technologies, such as Hashicorp Vault, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible Tower, Puppet, GIT
- Containerization technologies like Docker (to build images) along with Container Orchestration technologies like Kubernetes (to deploy images)
- Enterprise-scale organizations (including hands-on experience in complex data center environments, preferably in the finance or similarly regulated sector)
- Defining and refining operational procedures, workflows, and processes to support the team in consistent and high-quality execution of issue monitoring and detection
- Automation and Orchestration driven mindset
- Ability to work and lead in a fast-paced, team-focused environment with a proven track record of delivering and completing assigned tasks as an individual and as a team
- Willingness to continuously learn and share learnings with others
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Python, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, IP networking, Linux, and Windows Server
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3683
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593