Join us, and drive innovation with cloud-native solutions, leading a dynamic team!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 70% remotely!
As a DevOps Team Lead Engineer, you will be working for our client in the finance industry, specifically the Wholesale Digital Team. This team is responsible for onboarding solutions for external clients and workflow for internal users. Your primary focus will be on supporting the migration of various products to a new GKE / GCP environment while maintaining a high release cadence and zero downtime. We are seeking a proactive individual who will take ownership of the end-to-end delivery process and contribute innovative ideas and solutions.
Your main responsibilities: Manage a team of 4 engineers
- Deliver changes to production daily
- Collaborate closely with the development team and product owners to align solutions with business needs
- Provide production support for the products you develop
- Build and maintain distributed containerized platforms in production
- Review, design, and re-engineer processes using new technologies to enhance performance
- Foster knowledge sharing in the GKE / GCP space to develop the team’s skills
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team for 24/7 support and product development
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong ability to lead solution design discussions with senior stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in CICD principles and practices, with a willingness to develop new tools
- Expertise in platform and systems architecture, especially in microservices, containerization, and cloud-native applications
- Proficiency in Cloud Native Technologies: GKE, GCP, Docker
- Experience with JVM tuning and diagnostics for application troubleshooting and optimization
- Familiarity with Traditional Technologies: Bash/Shell, Java, Unix/Linux, GitHub
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure/services, particularly Google Cloud Platform
- A deep understanding of technology layers in the application landscape
- Strong triage capability under pressure and the ability to make priority judgments
- A progressive interest in modern engineering disciplines and techniques
- Customer-centric mindset and a track record of delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to make prompt and practical business decisions in ambiguous situations
- Experience in an Agile/DevOps environment and in providing production support
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Optional knowledge in Linux and Bash
- Familiarity with Java
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4150