Join us and support the application in the Banking sector!
Łódź based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely.
As an Engineer Operations specializing in webMethods, you will be working for our client, a global banking institution, as part of an international team. Your primary focus will be on supporting integration platforms within the finance business area, particularly payments and account statements.
Your main responsibilities: Support applications for payments and account static data
- Ensure operational stability and system performance
- Optimize application monitoring and use service support processes
- Participate in creating and updating operating concepts in an agile environment
- Implement software updates, including outside of business hours
- Analyze and resolve software crashes, errors, and vulnerabilities
- Collaborate closely with infrastructure units and development engineers
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good knowledge of Scheduling Technologies (Atomic UC4)
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux bash, TCL (or Perl)
- Good knowledge of Tivoli
- Basic knowledge of MiddleWare Technologies (webMethods)
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD + Cloud (OpenShift, Docker, Apache Camel library in SpringBoot)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle)
- Basic knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of HPSM Ticketing system, Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Understanding of finance business standards and protocols
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4689