Join us, and elevate your career as a Release Management Expert!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Environments & Release Lead, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. You’ll play a crucial role in the Technical Delivery Workstream of a Privileged Access Management program.
Your main responsibilities: supporting the build and configuration of non-production and production environments, ensuring timely delivery, and adherence to client’s Controls
- Leading the Engineering and Development team, overseeing daily tasks and resource management
- Owning the PAM project environment status, versions, and release schedules for Dev, Test, and Pre-Production environments
- Managing releases, environment calendars, availability, access controls, and change control in collaboration with Project Managers
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master in a DevOps environment
- Expertise in DevOps delivery and best practices
- Previous roles as an experienced Release Manager
- Knowledge and experience in Environments management
- Familiarity with Agile & Waterfall delivery, ideally in a Hybrid project
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Tooling experience with Jira, GitHub, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins
- Prior experience working in financial institutions
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4413