Become a part of the fastest-growing financial brand in Poland!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely
As a Ferryt Configuration Specialist, you will be working for our client, an innovation leader among Polish financial institutions, providing a full range of modern financial services for individuals and companies. You will be responsible for implementing and developing BPM processes in a complex organizational structure.
Your main responsibilities: Implementation of business processes on Ferryt platform
- Configuration of business processes on BPM platform
- Modelling of business processes with the use of rules written in scripting languages
- Close cooperation with the business to establish procedures and define functionalities
- Working in agile methodologies (SCRUM, Agile PM)
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in designing and implementing business processes on the Ferryt platform
- Knowledge of at least one programming language or experience in configuring processes on the BPMS platform
- Ability to use SQL in practice
- Knowledge of Ferryt, Camunda or similar BPMS platforms
- Knowledge of BPMN and UML
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4594