Lead Financial Controls for Global Success!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 40% remotely
As a Financial Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution specializing in various functions, including Product Control, Treasury, Controllers, and Financial Planning and analysis.
Your main responsibilities: Overseeing the accounting and financial reporting of business units
- Conducting conformance testing, ensuring adherence to MCA policies and procedures
- Driving consistency in controls and implementing best practices
- Co-ordinating and assisting in preparing for Internal and External Audit Examinations
- Compiling Volcker functional decks
- Challenging reconciliations, monitoring metrics, and driving improvements in EUC reduction
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Finance and/or Accounting degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years of related business experience, supporting Banking Units, Internal Control, or Audit is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals, project management, and financial modelling
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- Control-focused mindset with strong process improvement capabilities
- Ability to determine strategic direction and influence the control framework
- Good understanding of regulations
- Ability to manage a team and work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to engage on detailed issues and mitigate broader risks
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4476