Join us, and be a key player in transforming banking technology
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely!
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in the EMEA region, contributing to the modernization of their core banking system and external applications. The primary project objectives include reducing interfacing complexity, adopting automation testing frameworks, and enhancing Straight-Through-Processing capabilities.
Your main responsibilities: developing, maintaining, and supporting services using Java with Spring Boot
- Managing the payment services portfolio hosted on both cloud and on-premises hosting
- Designing, developing, and maintaining service-related interfaces using APIs or microservices patterns
- Utilizing Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus, etc., for artifact management and code release
- Following Agile & DevOps methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Collaborating with Business Analysts and Project/Product Managers to translate business requirements into development sprints
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Essential knowledge of Java8+, with Java17+ being preferable
- Desirable knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot
- Familiarity with HTTP web technologies, with a preference for React
- Essential expertise in database technologies, SQL, and a preference for Oracle
- Working understanding of ReSTful microservices and APIs
- Preferable experience in a DevOps delivery team
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in developing and supporting services related to payments
- Knowledge of modern integration layers such as APIs, MuleSoft, Kafka topics, etc.
- Familiarity with Juniper Ingress/Egress patterns and WMB EAI/MQ
- Expertise in automation testing frameworks
- Previous exposure to Straight-Through-Processing (STP) capabilities
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4426