Join us, and lead the charge in GCP DevOps transformation!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a GCP DevOps Engineer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, on a project focusing on Governance Risk and Control.
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining CD pipelines to provision, configure, and delete cloud resources in Google Cloud Platform
- Creating Terraform configuration files using Terraform modules for provisioning infrastructure in GCP
- Automating CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Generating custom images using Packer configuration files
- Downloading and scanning Looker jars using Sonatype Lifecycle
- Installing and upgrading Looker to the latest versions
- Creating custom firewall rules as per project requirements
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Hands-on experience in automating and optimizing infrastructure in GCP
- Proficiency with tools like Git, Github, Jenkins, and Terraform
- Expertise in GCP services such as Google Compute Engine, Cloud SQL, Cloud DNS, Cloud Load Balancing, Filestore, GCS bucket, and VPC
- Experience in creating monitoring dashboards, logging metrics, notification channels, and alert policies for GCP services
- Proficiency in writing Terraform configuration files to deploy resources in GCP
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of finance systems and languages
- Skills in requirement analysis
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4751