Design and implement revolutionary solutions for one of the most innovative banks in Poland!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work almost fully remotely!
As a Globus Developer, you will be working for our Client – an innovation leader among Polish financial institutions, providing a full range of modern financial services for individuals and companies. You will be a part of an environment where development cooperates with maintenance, and IT is close to the business. Join the team and deliver strategic IT solutions to a huge number of users.
Your main responsibility: providing Globus expertise for the purpose of the new core banking system implementation
- Developing, configuring and documenting changes to the core banking system system
- Supporting Analysts and Product Owner in clarifying business requirements
- Supporting testers to ensure good quality of the delivery
- Ensuring the correct quality of produced software
- Compliance with standards and best practices
- Writing automation tests
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Higher education in IT or last year of studies
- Technology knowledge: C#/.Net Framework
- Willingness to deepen knowledge both in the field of IT and banking
- Commitment, ability to work in an agile team
- Desire to learn JBASIC and the JBASE database
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of banking products and the Temenos Globus/T24 system will be an advantage
- Knowledge of technologies and tools: TeamCity, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), Ansible, Splunk, SonarQube
- Knowledge of LINUX and WINDOWS operating systems, bash scripts
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3390
Business Link Green2Day Building