Start setting trends by implementing innovative solutions for one of the largest Investment Banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Identity and Access Management Business Analyst, you will be part of a cross-functional team transforming digital banking capabilities for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will also drive innovation by helping to continuously improve engineering processes and practices and inspire others to achieve their goals.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the delivery of account provisioning data to PAM onboarding
- Monitoring privileged accounts on an ongoing basis and managing provisioning and de-provisioning of privileged access
- Liaising with the team to conduct regular recertification reviews for user access to help ensure that physical and electronic access requirements are up to date for all users
- Supporting delivery/engineering team of solutions, and communication across the internal stakeholders and business partners
- Working with application owners to map business roles to IT entitlements to help ensure that the appropriate access rights are given to individual users based on business roles
- Elaborating, specifying, and documenting the business & functional requirements
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience in IAM/Account Provisioning
- Experience with:
- Requirements gathering in a technical environment – Cloud and on-premise infrastructure platforms
- Collaborating closely with IT developers and operational teams
- Managing/tracking “To Be” process changes
- Ability to:
- Deliver quality output without supervision
- Optimize processes and maximize efficiency
- Technical understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Strong analysis
- Strong process mapping
- Root cause analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Accountability for deliverables and proven track record of delivering on schedule
- Good time management
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visio, Confluence
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3687
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593