Join us, and shape the future of performance testing at a major institution
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As an IAM Performance Test Lead, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution undergoing a transformative project – the PAM Project. This multi-phase, multi-release initiative involves extensive performance testing, migration of large data volumes, and integration of a new application/vendor into the client’s ecosystem.
Your main responsibilities: taking full ownership of performance testing for both solution and migration
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to current tooling selection and approach
- Overseeing in-flight targeted performance test execution, providing progress and completion reports, metrics/dashboards, and defect management
- Defining a comprehensive performance test strategy for both solution and migration, covering tooling, environment, and resource requirements
- Planning and managing performance testing for both solution and migration
- Building and leading a performance test team in alignment with the defined strategy
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in high-volume performance testing within a complex global environment
- Expertise in test tool selection, considering the assessment of the environment/landscape
- Proven ability to define a comprehensive performance test strategy, encompassing approach, environment, scope, risks, and resources
- Track record of delivering within agreed timelines using Waterfall methodology
- Capability to review and provide feedback on complex architecture, solution, and integration documentation
- Strong communication skills for accurate and timely reporting
- Proactive identification and reporting of risks and issues
- Leadership experience in managing a small team of performance test engineers
- Expert knowledge of JMeter and LoadRunner, including licensing requirements, configuration, dashboards, and reporting
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4432