Join us, and design cutting-edge solutions for global security challenges!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an IAM Solution Architect, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution currently engaged in a transformative Identity and Access Management (IAM) initiative. The client is reshaping Authentication, Federation, Privileged Access Management, Access Governance, Secrets Management, and API Security across the organization. A key focus is on Privileged Access Management (PAM), with a strategic password vaulting solution at its core.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed solution design documents for the Privileged Access Management Vault and its integration for existing and strategic use cases
- Deliver integration patterns for target applications, services, databases, and others with the approved IAM tooling
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Assist in documenting PAM processes, integrations with other systems, and target services and applications
- Work on the required on-premises and/or Cloud infrastructure for the vendor tool deployment
- Configure end-to-end configuration of the strategic PAM capability, including on-premises deployments and Cloud-native toolings
- Assist in the preparation of demonstrable journeys on the configured PAM tooling
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proficiency in Security and Enterprise Identity & Access Management
- Fluent English
- Strong experience in writing High Level and Low Level Technical Designs for complex systems
- Strong experience communicating with technical teams and pushing back if needed to honor project priorities
- Experience working with PAM solutions such as CyberArk, Centrify, and OneIdentity
- Excellent understanding of different Cloud Platforms – Google Cloud/AWS/Microsoft Azure/AliCloud
- Understanding of cryptography and Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) – both on-prem and in the Cloud
- Strong experience in solution architecture design for scalable and performant IAM capabilities
- Basic networking skills, perimeter security, and understanding of proxies/reverse proxies
- Modeling workflows/business processes
- Experience working in a complex and distributed organization, engaging with numerous stakeholders
It is a strong plus if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of privileged access controls and capabilities
- Familiarity with the financial industry regulations related to IAM
- Certifications in relevant IAM and security domains
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4527