Become an Investment Performance Expert and work for the biggest players in the fund market!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As an IT Business Analyst, you will work for our Client – one of the global leaders in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional customers. You will be part of the Engineering Department in Warsaw which is responsible for delivering process and system changes required by the business. In this project, you will work on the migration and enhancement of an application to evaluate the performance of customer investments in the company’s portfolio.
Your main responsibilities: Working with analysts to make improvements to current production processes
- Producing estimates, cost & benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals
- Cooperating with various teams to analyze root cause of issues and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes
- Managing change requests
- Creating and managing testing of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance
- Working on technical analysis and new solution design
- Working on successful onboarding of new clients
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector
- Experience in working in project-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Strong autonomy and ability to plan own tasks and organize own working environment
- Diligence and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It’s a strong plus if you have:
- Experience as a Scrum Master or a Product Owner
- Familiarity with VBA and SQL scripts
- Knowledge of other technical languages (java, c#, c, shell)
- Command of French
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4545