Join us, and be the cybersecurity architect of cutting-edge financial solutions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an IT Infrastructure Cybersecurity Lead Consultant, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. Joining Digital Business Automation, you will play a crucial role in safeguarding the organization’s digital assets by ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the overall cybersecurity position for IT services within the platform
- Provide guidance to platform teams on enhancing the security posture of their accountable IT systems
- Lead engagement with Global Cybersecurity for necessary assessments or testing
- Collaborate with external vendors on security design, future strategies, and product roadmaps
- Offer input and recommendations in architecture reviews and service designs
- Act as the primary point of contact for all cyber-related requirements from stakeholders
- Provide compliance position reports for IT services
- Oversee and track mitigation and remediation activities
- Engage in contract renewals to ensure cybersecurity requirements align with client’s standards
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and the regulatory environment
- Share knowledge to enhance cyber capabilities across the platform
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CompTIA Security+, CISMP, CEH
- Several years of hands-on experience in cybersecurity roles, focusing on IT infrastructure
- Proficiency in security frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, or CIS Critical Security Controls
- Strong knowledge of network security, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and network monitoring
- Experience in securing endpoints against malware, unauthorized access, and data breaches
- Familiarity with cloud security best practices and technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Excellent communication skills, articulating complex security concepts to various audiences
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a dynamic cybersecurity landscape
- Awareness of emerging cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and industry best practices
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4555