Join one of the largest universal banks in Europe!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to 4 days a week remotely
As a IT Project Manager you will work for our Client – a leading European universal bank offering a wide range of banking and financial services in northern Europe. You will be responsible for working according to the Exposure to traditional project management.
Your main responsibility: Driving the potential cloud test environment implementation: conceptualization, design, and deployment phases
- Performing discovery of applications requiring a new test environments
- Building environments for restore from backup testing
- Establishing governance and funding for each cloud solution
- Identing which potential applications can use VMware Cloud and which solutions for restoring environments for databases
- Supporting restore from backup activities in the newly deployed cloud & on-prem environments
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with databases (DB2, Oracle , SQL, PSP, SAP-Hana)
- Experience preferably PMI (PMP level) or IPMA (level B) certified or equivalent
- Knowledge of building environments for restore from backup testing
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3755
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593