Join us, and be a key player in revolutionizing payment services!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 80% remotely!
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution with a focus on Payments Services Technology. The team, spanning 10 countries, oversees IT systems facilitating payments processing, sanctions screening, and clearing/settling payments via SWIFT and domestic schemes. Your primary project, Global Disbursements, enables seamless fund movement worldwide for clients.
Your main responsibilities: developing, maintaining, and supporting Java services with Spring Boot
- Managing the payment services portfolio on both cloud and on-premises hosting
- Creating and maintaining service-related interfaces using APIs or microservices patterns
- Utilizing Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus for artifact management and code release
- Following Agile & DevOps methodologies with tools like Jira, Confluence, SharePoint
- Collaborating with Business Analysts and Project/Product Managers to translate business requirements into development sprints
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Essential Java8+ skills, with Java17+ being preferable
- Knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot, with a focus on database technologies and SQL
- Working understanding of RESTful microservices and APIs
- Experience in a DevOps delivery team is preferable
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Oracle database technology
- Expertise in automation testing frameworks, reducing testing costs
- Exposure to integration layers like APIs, MuleSoft, Kafka topics, and Juniper Ingress/Egress patterns
- Hands-on experience with modern development tools and methodologies
- Prior involvement in projects enhancing Straight-Through-Processing (STP) capabilities
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4411