Develop Data Security applications for the global organization of a top Private Bank!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely
As a Java Fullstack Developer, you will work for our Client, one of the largest private banks in the world. You will join a team that design the bank digital architecture and ensure the platforms provide a first-class customer experience. The team is made up of deeply dedicated and talented developers who work together to ensure the safety of the bank and their clients’ assets and information by managing information security as an end-to-end program.
Your main responsibilities: continually execute and enhance a global security program that is fully anchored to modern control and security frameworks
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions with a focus on usability and performance
- Ensure design / coding / quality standards and framework are adhered to
- Design innovative solutions using the latest technologies
- Interact with an extended, global team of passionate, experienced software developers
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Spring – Framework, Core, MVC, Spring Boot
- UI – HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS3, Ajax
- Databases – SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Web Service – REST and SOAP
- Tools – IDEs (Eclipse), Maven, Ant , SVN and GIT
- Experience with Kubernetes platform
- Experience with test-driven, agile development and a continuous integration build environment
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3594
Business Link Green2Day Building