Shape the Future of Financial Compliance!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days remotely!
As a Junior Risk Analytics Governance Manager, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, on a pivotal project focused on developing and implementing an internal model performance review governance framework. Your role involves engaging with internal stakeholders to implement regulatory requirements related to internal risk models and managing interactions with regulators, co-ordination and management of material requested by Regulators for regulatory exams and visits by liaising with stakeholders internally for the generation and collation of replies to Regulatory questions
Your main responsibilities: Coordinating and organizing regular regulatory reporting for the Internal Model Method (IMM)
- Coordination and organisation of regular Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) IMM model related regulatory reporting, including multifunctional internal co-ordination/interaction.
- Support the management of regulatory notification of CCR IMM model changes and extensions, to the Regulator, in line with relevant requirements.
- Coordinate the replies to Regulators’ Information Requests, e.g. prior to regulatory visits and production of replies to their formal feedback letters, as required.
- Support the implementation of IMM compliant internal model governance framework.
- Arranging, coordinating and support running IMM governance forums’ meetings for the review of model performance, IMM model changes and related regulatory questions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Governance type of work including Committee and Working Group meetings of experts to review model performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to deal with colleagues at all levels across the firm
- Relevant working experience in wholesale banking and exposure to derivative products and models; knowledge of basic principles associated with Counterparty Credit risk models would be highly appreciated
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements and change, specifically those from Basel and relevant local regulatory authorities
- Relevant working experience in a bank, consultancy or advisory firm would be considered
- Flexibility to work with colleagues and stakeholders in an international team, operating across different regions and time zones
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills & proven ability to solve problems independently
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent academic background
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4560