Join a Scrum Team and assist with testing the newest banking solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Manual Tester, you will be working for our client, one of the largest retail banks in Poland with branches in the leasing, brokerage, and mutual fund industries. You will participate in web and mobile applications used by thousands of users.
Your main responsibilities: testing cutting edge web application
- Participating in the development of web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Preparing test scenarios
- Performing manual tests, integration tests, API tests
- Support in creating automated tests
- Reporting test results
- Cooperating with Programmers and Analysts
- Development opportunities in the area of manual tests, technical tests and automatic tests
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ year of experience as a Manual Tester, experience in performing integration tests and service tests is welcome
- Analytical thinking skills, accuracy and good organization of work
- Knowledge of tools supporting the testing process (e.g. Jira)
- Knowledge of SQL and WebServices
- Knowledge of tools for testing websites such as SoupUI / Postman
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Willingness to learn, improve competencies and share knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and/or experience in test automation with the use of tools such as Selenium, Appium
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4466