Shape the future of Financial Technology!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work 40% remotely
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading global financial institution. You will join the Corporate Treasury Engineering team which is a world leader in developing quantitative techniques and technological solutions that solve complex and commercial business problems. You’ll contribute to cutting-edge solutions in liquidity optimization and execution strategy by implementing a new strategic real-time liquidity platform. You will help improve liquidity projections and optimizations, financial resource allocation and management, cash and collateral management and funds transfer pricing and execution strategy.
Your main responsibilities: Translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications based on object oriented design
- Build global, high-class and testable full stack applications
- Interface with internal clients/end users and other development teams
- Participate in the full SDLC for software written with Java, SQL, RESTful web services, Kafka messaging, Spark calculators and web UIs
- Have an opportunity to work on No-SQL databases, microservices and AI Technologies
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5 years of experience in object orientated programming (e.g. Java)
- A few years of experience in relational databases
- 2 years of experience in data modelling and architecture design
- Experience working in Agile environment; able to de-block and coach junior developers
- Experience in design of complex business critical systems meeting highly available, scalable, fault tolerance, resiliency needs
- Strong analytical skills to perform complex functional and technical analysis
- Strong communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in payments or liquidity management
- ES6/Typescript, a JS framework (e.g. React, Angular) and clear understanding of unit test frameworks (e.g. Jest, Sinon, Jasmine, etc)
- Experience in messaging and event streaming systems (e.g. Apache Kafka)
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning areas
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4706