Join us and set a new vision for the banking industry
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an MS Dynamics 365 Developer, you will join a global banking team in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will be working closely, and effectively with customers, and responsible for reviewing clients’ business processes, providing solid analysis, assessing solutions, and advising our customers on how to meet their goals best.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Code delivering
- Code reviewing
- Building quality reviews
- Backlog grooming of tasks to be fed into sprints
- Technical documentation
- Inputting into daily stand-up to unblock stories
- Participating in production releases
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Participated in a minimum of 3 complete life cycle implementations.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 for Sales (online)
- Experience using the CRM SDK to interface programmatically with Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to interpret requirements and customize CRM to achieve asked functionality
- Experience on Canvas App and Pages on Dynamics 365 Platform
- Experience building PCF controls on Dynamics 365 Platform
- Knowledge of .NET 4.6.2.
- Experience in Azure Functions, App Insights and Azure Service Bus
- Test driven techniques including TDD, automated unit testing and mocking
- Exposure to writing C# Unit Tests using frameworks such as NUnit, FakeXrmEasy, Moq
- Comfortable working with GIT source control
- Familiarity and experience in:
- Core application functionality
- Application technology stack
- Implementation Methodology
- Deep Industry Knowledge and Best practices
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience using front-end technologies like HTML 5, ReactJS, AngularJS
- Knowledge of the Azure platform specifically App Services, Functions, Logging and various storage technologies
- Knowledge of messaging platforms such as MQ Series and Azure Service Bus
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization using frameworks such as Auth 2.0
- Knowledge of logging frameworks and metrics including App Insights and Serilog
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3422
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593