Elevate Your Career in Infrastructure Development in one of the largest banks in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a MS-SQL Technology Specialist, you will be working for our client, contributing expertise to the DevOps team. You’ll engage in optimizing server configurations, diagnosing performance issues, and collaborating closely with developers for efficient solutions.
Your main responsibilities: Diagnose and resolve performance issues, analyzing query plans and optimizing server configurations!
- Support developers in crafting optimal solutions within projects
- Define data feeding processes using SSIS and create SSRS reports
- Automate deployments and implement new application versions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MS-SQL technologies
- Practical proficiency in SQL + T-SQL and familiarity with relational databases
- Proficiency in SSIS, SSRS, and practical troubleshooting skills for performance issues, query plan analysis, and database performance tuning tools
- Experience with Ansible, Tower, Kibana, Grafana, GIT technologies
- Familiarity with Cloud solutions, e.g., Azure, and a good command of the English language
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4488