Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later!
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
ITDS Poland is a fast-growing company providing IT Engineers Outsourcing, Product Development and Integration services for the financial, fintech, e-commerce, and healthcare industries. We are now looking to develop our Sales team with a smart and dynamic Nearshoring Director, who will be responsible for managing bringing new leads, growing your IT Consulting Unit and leading your own sales team.
Your main responsibilities: driving nearshoring business within ITDS
- Develop international development strategies and goals that contribute to the growth of your IT Consultants’ unit
- Identify nearshoring opportunities through your network, past experience and other methods
- Schedule meetings, attend events, generate leads to attract new clients from global markets
- Build positive, long lasting relationships with clients and prospects
- Design and implement business plans to achieve long-term goals
- Manage and expand your IT Consulting Unit with the addition of new projects and clients
- Support the recruitment process of your new unit members
- Follow the problems of your clients, provide a true advisory and recommendations on how to fix them
- Prepare sales presentations and participate in sales meetings
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- +8 years of previous experience with new business development in IT Engineers Outsourcing or IT recruitment company is a must
- Open to travel abroad
- Past experience with successfully leading sales teams
- Master’s Degree (IT-related studies are preferable)
- Understanding of the current IT market, IT profiles and roles
- Outstanding communication skills that help you to expand your network with new contacts
- The tendency to work on your own, but you’re also an excellent team player
- Emotional intelligence to deal with objections and handle negotiations
- Ability to innovate and inspire people
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious spirit
- Proactive attitude, goal-oriented, and self-driven solutions
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must
- Fluency in another language is a strong plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl