Support a Team and deliver the best quality products for one of the world’s most important investment banks!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a PMO, you will be working with our client, one of the largest investment banks in the world. You will become responsible for working with the Global Wealth Team, with stakeholder in Poland and in the UK. The project that you will be joining is centered around business changes in the organization, supporting different newest technologies!
Your main responsibilities: End to End Accountability of implementation for a project or program area
- Supporting program manager in program management tasks
- Stakeholder management with partners of varying seniority and roles in business, operations, and technology
- Ensuring project implementation is as per Client’s policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Project Status, Risks, Issues, Dependencies management, and reporting to various governance forums
- Collaborating and working with globally distributed multicultural teams
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as PMO or Program Manager preferably in financial services industry
- Understanding of budget management – programs & projects budget forecast, forecast v/s actual tracking and relevant adjustments
- Experience in using PPM (Project Portfolio Management) tools (E.g. Clarity PPM), Agile delivery tools (E.g. JIRA) and collaborative tools (E.g. Confluence)
- Comfortable in engaging with various tech & business stakeholders at varied level to align them towards the common objectives
- Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3627
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593