Take a unique opportunity to work in a challenging banking environment for a diversified team!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a Production Support Engineer you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will be responsible for production management of underlying technical infrastructure and contribute to the change management process for applications.
Your main responsibilities: development & support in all aspects of the selected IT systems and applications
- Maintenance of systems infrastructure
- Incident management
- DRP / Liveplay management / coordination
- Technical support level 2 (and level 1 in case of on call support)
- Coordination with Infrastructure teams
- Monitoring implementation
- Obsolescence / Security management / coordination
- Staging / Production deployment with respect of change process
- Technical patching / upgrade implementation and communication
- DevOps implementation
- Contribute to IT projects (ITSVC, Technical architecture)
- Coordination with Infrastructure teams for all topics
- Build non-prod environments
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar role
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of MS PowerBI (administrative tasks and tools)
- Excellent knowledge of: Linux, Windows Server, Oracle, SQL Server, Tomcat
- Familiarity with CI/CD: Bitbucket / Jenkins / Artifactory / Ansible
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Shell, IBM MQ, CFT, Apache, Geneos (migration to Dynatrace in 2023), Autosys
- Knowledge of ITIL method
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3766