Elevate Your Career in Infrastructure Development in one of the largest banks in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility of working 2 days remotely
As a Python Developer, you will be working for our client, a globally recognized financial institution. You will actively participate in interdisciplinary projects that encompass front-end and back-end development for IT infrastructure tooling.
Your main responsibilities: Developing and maintaining internal web applications to enhance operational efficiency
- Collaborating with InfraOps teams to deliver infrastructure automation solutions
- Contributing to interdisciplinary projects involving both front-end and back-end development of IT infrastructure tools
- Engaging in productive meetings with stakeholders to understand and address their needs
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Strong proficiency in Python, including object-oriented programming, multithreading, Flask, Pandas, and Jinja templates
- Experience with Linux systems and Bash scripting for effective administration
- Competency in working with Rest APIs, handling JSON, and XML data
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written and verbal
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Powershell
- Skills in SQL database administration
- Experience in software testing automation
- Previous exposure to Splunk dashboard development
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4366