Thrive as an Test Automation Developer at one of the largest Polish Banks!
Łódź-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely
As a Test Automation Developer, you will be working for our client, a dynamic company focused on cutting-edge software solutions. Your role involves designing, creating, executing, and maintaining automated software tests.
Your main responsibilities: Design and create tools/processes supporting test automation
- Assist in the installation and configuration of test automation tools
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated software tests
- Manage, create, and maintain automation script repositories
- Analyze business scenarios and select regression test scenarios
- Review automation scripts and test documentation quality
- Maintain documentation repository and testing artifacts
- Monitor and optimize the test automation process
- Create and manage environments for automated tests
- Prepare test data, create plugs, mocks, and collaborate with developers and business clients
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in testing and test automation
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with selected tools (Selenium, Protractor, Jenkins, TeamCity, SoapUI, IDE Environments, JMetter, GIT, Bitbucket, others)
- Understanding of user requirement analysis methodologies
- Familiarity with system design methodologies
- Knowledge of processes related to manual software testing
- Strong organizational skills and ability to collaborate within a team and with business stakeholders
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4673