Join a crucial part of the Risk Department of a major Private Bank
Warsaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days per week remotely!
As a Risk Analytics Governance Manager, you will be working for our client, a leading financial services company. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of internal model performance review governance framework and the regulatory interaction pertaining to these models.
Your main responsibilities: Management, coordination and collating of material requested by Regulators for regulatory exams and visits by liaising with stakeholders internally for the generation and collation of replies to Regulatory questions
- Support the coordination and organisation of regular IMM model related regulatory reporting, including multifunctional internal co-ordination/interaction
- Management of regulatory notification of IMM model changes and extensions, to the Regulator, in line with relevant requirements
- Co-ordination of replies to Regulators’ Information Requests, e.g. prior to regulatory visits and production of replies to their formal feedback letters, as required
- Support the implementation of IMM compliant internal model governance framework
- Arranging, co-ordinating and support running IMM governance forums’ meetings for the review of model performance, IMM model changes and related regulatory questions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Regulatory interaction through roles in counterparty credit risk management or regulatory capital policy and reporting
- Relevant working experience in wholesale banking and exposure to derivative products and models; a good appreciation of basic principles associated with market risk models
- Up-to-date working knowledge of regulatory requirements and change, specifically those from Basel and relevant local regulatory authorities
- Governance type of work including Committee and Working Group meetings of experts to review model performance
- Strong communication skills and exceptionally good at stakeholder management at all levels
- Flexibility to work with colleagues and stakeholders in an international team, operating across different regions and time zones
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent academic background; advanced degree in economics or finance or related technical / quantitative discipline would be desirable
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4296