Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As an RPA Specialist, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. You will become responsible for the creation, design, development, and implementation of RPA systems. You will play a key role in investigating, analyzing, and setting up automated processes to maximize efficiency for a business model.
Your main responsibilities: Designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization
- Scripting and coding in any RPA tool to resolve automation issues
- Reviewing the code and the design and also providing expertise in the development, and integration of systems
- Configuring new automation with efficient and easily understandable automation tools
- Producing process documentation in order to outline mistakes and successes and refine processes going forward
- Setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error
- Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
- Ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and preventing any potential bugs
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of coding languages
- Experience in RPA tools
- Good technical knowledge of automation tools
- Knowledge of workflow
- Specific mindset: an algorithmic and structured way of thinking.
- Knowledge of database query language: SQL.
- Understanding of the basics of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Good logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of Information Technology or similar field
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3880