Use Big Data technology together with AI and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to identify potential financial crime risks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Scala Spark Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that provides services in the Global Technology Centre. You will work in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) creating pipelines through Spark Shell analyzing data in one of the biggest Data lakes in the world, and using AirFlow to validate tests that you write. You will work for one of the world’s largest banking, and financial services organizations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Burning the Sprint backlog, and helping the team to accomplish all goals
- Working closely with other software developers (on-site, and remotely in the UK, and China)
- Following Scrum framework practices
- Standard code maintenance (testing, refactoring, fixing)
- Helping Product Owners to understand, and refine technical backlog items
- Sharing knowledge in the team, and across the wider teams
- Taking part in the e2e product dev cycle, including releases to production
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience in working with Scala Spark
- Experience in working in Scrum
- Knowledge of :
- Jira and Confluence
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with:
- GCP, and Apache Airflow
- JUnit, TDD, BDD
- Clean code, SOLID, KISS, DRY, design patterns
- at least of of the large Cloud providers (Azure, AWS)
- Pervious Secure Code Warrior certifications
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3760
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593