Join us, and shape the future of global cybersecurity strategies
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Security Project Manager, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution at the forefront of the cybersecurity domain. Your role involves overseeing and safeguarding technologies and services worldwide to protect the company’s brand, shareholder value, and financial assets.
Your main responsibilities: implementing requirements across key cybersecurity programs
- Providing project management expertise and supporting the delivery and operating strategy
- Ensuring compliance with global information security policies and standards
- Collaborating to drive the implementation of enterprise-wide IT strategy
- Engaging with regional and global stakeholders in Payments IT
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Wide range of Cloud and Container Security experience
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in operational management and risk/compliance management
- Wide-ranging business analysis experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Track record of making strategic business decisions considering risks and stakeholders’ needs
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with automated security testing tools and approaches
- Understanding of Cloud security fundamentals and AWS services
- Experience in threat modeling and security design methodologies
- Knowledge of industry certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4461