Join us and continue moving humanity forward by tirelessly shaping what’s possible!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will work for our Client – a global enterprise using science and imagination to advance health and nutrition. You will be working on cutting-edge solutions in the area of crop science – monitoring yields, environmental impact of products, irrigation status, analysing data that will translate into environmental improvements. Join us and be a part of a global transformation to the world where farms are more sustainable, with plants that are more adaptive and resilient, to help improve life for families and communities.
Your main responsibilities: Create and maintain an optimal data quality, structure, pipeline, and processing architecture
- Build infrastructure required to optimally integrate, cleanse, and load data from diverse data sources using various modern cloud and big data technologies
- Address data platform quality attributes such as security, high availability, reliability, performance, etc
- Develop cloud data platform design skills and pass certified training
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the area of Data Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with cloud (ideally GCP)
- Experience in working with large amounts of data within SQL, Python, version control (git)
- Familiarity with data governance tools
- Extensive knowledge of design principles, and architectural best practices for designing and running workloads in the cloud
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting concepts in a distributed system
- Experience in building and optimizing data integrations, data pipelines, data architectures, and data sets with Apache Airflow or a similar tool
- Ability to create and maintain optimal data pipeline and data access architecture
- SQL and NoSQL database design, and Data Warehouse design skills
- Knowledge of data integration patterns and tools (Kafka, pub-sub, SQS or similar)
- Good analytical capabilities
- Ability to architect build and manage robust and scalable data pipeline
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of ML algorithms and familiarity with ML frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc
- Cloud certification
- Knowledge of R language
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4656